Looking for a gaming monitor then keep reading this article. In this article, we going to review 5 best monitors for PUBG Battle Royal game. These monitors have features like 144 Hz, great response time and many more. We tried to list these monitors based on their features, performance, price and most importantly on user reviews.
So let’s check them out.
At number 1 we have the Acer predator Z321QU:
The Acer Predator Z321QU is a must-have 31.5 inches is a curved monitor with a response rate of 4 ms and native refresh rate of 144 Hertz. Which can be overclocked to up to 165 Hertz with the intention to elevate your gaming experience to a whole new level.
From a design perspective, the predator features an aggressive red and black frame design which basically means that you can have a greater and at the same time more accurate screen space when you’re looking from edge to edge. Also at the feet, you will instantly recognize a little tiny hole of which you can benefit highly due to the fact that your cable management will be a lot more organized, so your desk will always be clean.
Moving on the feet that support the monitor are angled they share the same aesthetics as the overall monitor and the only place that this color combo isn’t present is along the arm which has a metallic look. so this monitor does look really well. The connectivities are composed of a single DisplayPort 1.2.1, HDMI 1.4 4, USB 3.0 ports and 27-watt speakers that can drastically improve your PUBG gameplay.
Now let’s talk about the features:
- The Acer Predator Z321QU uses a VA panel that offers wide viewing angles of up to 178 degrees. While on the other side it’s curved screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio that will give you a real cinematic feeling of every game you play.
- Moreover, the color accuracy is brilliant since this monitor supports 100% of the SRGB color gamut and if we take in mind that it is G sync enabled you to know that your gameplay will be exceptionally smooth and filled with lifelike visuals.
- This monitor uses three additional technologies to ensure that your gameplay will be completely enjoyable or to be more precise the three of them include the blue light filter comfy view, low dimming technology, and the flicker less technology. So you shouldn’t worry about anything since you won’t feel any strains even if you’ve been gaming for a prolonged period of time.
Overall you should consider the Acer Predator Z321QU seriously because it is capable enough to improve your gaming experience dramatically.
At number 2 we have the LG 32GK850:
The LG 32GK850 is a really good option if you are looking for a colossal 32 inches qHD G-sync monitor, that packs a refresh rate of 144 Hertz with a response time of 5 ms that will instantly make you feel a difference during your gameplay.
From a design perspective, this model sports an all-black construction that is followed by an ultra-thin bezel on three sides and a LED circular ring on the back with red trim. So regardless of your viewing perspective, this monitor looks awesome. In addition, the stand that supports the monitor is attached at the middle of the back and it has a quick release mechanism so you can remove it if you want and use VESA mount which is really cool. I’d also want to mention that the stand will let you make tilt adjustments from -5 to 15 degrees, swivel from -20 to 20 degrees, pivot from 0 to 90 degrees clockwise and height adjustments of up to 110 mm. So you can adjust it and always be excluded from feeling strains.
The connectivities consist of an HDMI 1.4 1, DisplayPort 1.2 2, USB 3.0 quick charge ports and 3.5 mm audio jack so you will be well-equipped.
Now let’s talk about the features:
- First of all the LG uses a VA panel with a qHD resolution or 2460X1440 in terms of pixels and it offers a viewing angle of 178 degrees horizontally and vertically. so you will always have a consistent color accuracy which is always welcome.
- There are gaming features as well such as the dynamic action sync, the black stabilizer and the crosshair features that will enhance your gameplay by revealing dark scenes providing smoother gameplay as well as improving your accuracy in FPS games.
- Moreover, since it is G sync compatible by default it means that you won’t find any screen tearing. While the input lag in the stutter will be reduced to the minimum so you can have a fluid and immersive gaming experience.
Overall I highly recommend you consider the LG 32GK850 as your next purchase because it is capable enough to significantly enhance your PUBG gaming experience and you would never regret your decision.
At number 3 we have the Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ:
The Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ would be a great option for everyone who is looking for a 32 inches VA monitor that has a refresh rate of 144 Hertz and a response time of 4 ms that guarantee an overwhelming gaming experience.
From a design perspective, the Strix XG32VQ features an aggressive dark grey cabinet with red accents that are present at the stand. While at the back where the stand is attached, there is a LED ring that can glow according to your preferences. Below the stand, you can notice a projection that will enrich your gaming ambient even more. So when you see the monitor as a whole it looks indeed gorgeous.
For your information, the stand is pretty solid and adjustable at the same time. So you can make height adjustments from 0 to -100 mm, tilt from -5 to 20 degrees and swivel from -50 to 50 degrees which is very useful.
In addition, the monitor supports VESA while on the hand you can see a little tiny hole, so when you combine these things together. It means that if you choose to have it on your desk you will have a great cable management. While if you mount on your wall then you can have an even better viewing perspective.
In terms of connectivities, the XG32VQ has an HDMI port, DisplayPort and mini DisplayPort 1.2 as well as 2 USB 3.0 ports and a 3.5mm headphone jack so you will be well-equipped.
Now let’s talk about the performance:
- The Strix XG32VQ has 1800 R curvature and a nonglare display surface. So you can have it as a part of your dual setup while on the other side the sunlight won’t cause a glare reflection that may interrupt your viewing comfort which is really cool.
- Moreover, this unit has 8 picture presets Game+ modes such as crosshair timer FPS counter display alignment of which you can take an advantage in order to adjust the picture as you’d like.
- This monitor has a WQHD resolution and supports 125% of the SRGB color gamut so without a doubt we can say that this monitor is a real monster.
To conclude you should definitely consider the ROG Strix XG32VQ as your next purchase because it has everything that guarantees quality gameplay for PUBG.
At number 4 we have the Acer XZ321QU:
The XZ321QU is an Acers latest gem that has been released on Amazon a few months ago but has quickly established itself among the best options that you can find on the market. Especially if 144 Hertz of refresh rate and 1 ms of response rate is your thing.
From a design perspective, the XZ321QU comes in a dark grey construction that is spread across the entire cabinet and at the stand. So from the moment you take it off the box, you will literally fall in love with its polished appeal. At the back slightly above the stand, you will see a narrow curvature while at the bottom left there is the Acer logo that has the same gray aesthetics as the whole monitor. So we have to admit that Acer has done a really aggressive and dark monitor that means and stands for gaming.
The 2 feet that support the monitor will keep the monitor stable as you’re doing tilt adjustments from -5 to 25 degrees, swivel from -25 to 25 degrees or adjusting the height to up to 120 mm, so you shouldn’t worry about anything.
When it comes to the connectivities this monitor has plenty of them, for example, you can find 1 DisplayPort, 1 mini DisplayPort, 2 HDMI 2.0 of which one of them serves as an MHL 2.1 and or USB ports and 2 speakers that each of them produce 7 watts of power.
Now let’s talk about the performance:
- This unit uses curved 1800R widescreen VA monitor with a WQHD resolution or 2560X1440 in terms of pixels and will let you have wide viewing angles of up to 178 degrees while maintaining the visual output to the maximum level.
- Moreover, you can adjust the picture via the 6 axes, color adjustment so gamers and professional users can both benefit from having such monitor.
- Another great thing about this Acer monitor is that it is HD already and it uses the AMD G sync technology which will reduce the screen tearing to the minimum. While the HDR will let you see the darkest blacks and brightest whites.
To conclude the Acer XZ321QU would be the right choice for you if you’re looking for a monitor that has a rapid refresh and response rate but doesn’t cost a fortune.
At number 5 we have the Samsung CHG70:
The Samsung CHG70 is an HDR Hewlett 144 hertz curved gaming monitor that combines an affordable price with a top-notch performance.
From a design perspective, the Samsung CHG70 comes in two different sizes such as 27 inch and 32 inches. We are currently reviewing 32inches version. This model is finished in dark gray and boasts a 1800R curvature which makes it instantly suitable for a dual setup monitor. At the back there is an RGB LED range which holds the stand and what’s interesting about that ring is the fact that it can glow and at the same time enhance your gaming ambient.
Moreover, the height adjustable stand that supports the whole cabinet is sturdy and well build so it will keep the monitor stable as you’re making adjustments or to be more precise. You can make pivot adjustments from -2 degrees to 92 degrees and tilt from -5 to 15 degrees and swivel from -15 degrees to 15 degrees.
However, if you’d like to preserve some desk space you can use the included VESA mounting plate so you will always have the appropriate viewing position.
The connectivities include 2 HDMI ports, a USB 3.0 hub, headphone jack and you won’t find any built-in speakers but that’s not a huge deal since you’d be using external ones or headphones during your gameplay.
Now let’s talk about the features:
- The CHG70 has a VA panel with QHD resolution that supports the quantum dot technology an AMD Radeon G sync 2 which makes the monitor capable of displaying lifelike visuals and well-defined colors. so the shown content will be realistic exactly as you’d expect without any distortion.
- If we take into consideration that this unit has a response time of 1 ms, a refresh rate of 144 Hertz that can be adjusted to 60 Hertz and 120 Hertz when it is necessary and the fact is that it supports HDR. It means that this monitor is a real beast for its price.
Overall the Samsung CHG70 is worthy of considering to give it a try and improve your gameplay as you’ve never had before.
If you have any questions related to these monitors then you can leave a comment down below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We frequently update our list of best monitors for PUBG so don’t forget to check back later.