Are you a PUBG fanboy? Who wants to Download PUBG mobile lite for PC? Then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will talk about PUBG Mobile Lite and try to find out the answers to many questions related to it.
Since its launch on mobile devices, PUBG MOBILE has become currently the most popular game of all with 100+ million downloads all over the world. However, the low-end mobile users or users having RAM below 1.5 GB were unable to play PUBG Mobile softly. Keeping this in mind, as a solution to this, the Blue Hole Company and Tencent Corporation introduced a lite version of the game named as PUBG Mobile Lite.
Why PUBG Mobile Lite for PC?
The minimum requirements to play PUBG on PC is 6 GB RAM and 30 GB Storage, its better if you have one such PC / Laptop. But what if you don’t have one meeting these requirements, you are doomed! Well, here comes the point when you will need PUBG Lite for PC.
As you know, the lite version is well optimized to be compatible with low-end devices. Its features are also compressed without compromising the actual gameplay. This will work for PCs with or less than required minimum requirements to install PUBG for PC. However, it is also not officially developed for PC and you will need to download it from here with respect to the installation process with it, as described down.
In which country PUBG Mobile Lite is officially launched?
Officially PUBG Mobile Lite is launched only in the Philippines. Which is currently in the beta testing. And after all the tests, it will be available to all other countries very soon.
System Requirements to Install any Emulator:
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualisation Technology support preferred), not mandatory.
- Graphics Card: GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support.
- Primary Memory (RAM): Minimum 4GB of primary memory.
- Free Storage: At least 1 GB free system memory.
- System Storage: At least 2 GB of free disk space under the installation path.
Android System Requirements to Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC:
- Android Version: Android version 4.0.3 and later.
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 1 GB of RAM.
- Free Storage Space: 500 MB of free internal memory space.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite on PC:
Pubg Mobile lite is available for the Philippines only. But you can download Pubg lite for Windows 10 from this page. And below you will find two different download buttons for Apk and OBB file below.
First, download Pubg lite for PC Apk file (Optimized for PC specifically) then download the Obb file for the same. After your download is done, do follow the installation manual below. So that, PUBG lite for PC will install without any malfunctioning or errors.
Download OBB File:
How to Install PUBG Lite on PC?
The installation process of PUBG Lite on PC is very much easy. All you have to do is follow these simple steps and you will be good to go.
1. First of all, we need to download and install an android emulator in order to install PUBG Mobile lite on windows PC. You can download any android emulator you want, those are free to download and use.
2. After that, open google play store inside the android emulator you have installed. And search for PUBG Mobile lite. If it is available to download in your country then you can download it from play store itself. But if it is not available to your country then move to the next step.
3. Download PUBG Mobile Lite apk file and obb data file from download button given.
4. Import that files to the android emulator you have installed. Or you can download these files into android emulator itself.
5. After that install PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using an android emulator.
6. Now open the file manager and copy obb data file to the following location.
Once you do this game will get ready to play on your computer. Now you can start enjoying the game right away.
Method 2 to install PUBG Mobile Lite on PC:
You can download and install PUBG Mobile lite using an official Tencent buddy emulator. To install PUBG Mobile Lite using this method follow these steps:
1. Download and install Tencent Buddy Emulator a PUBG emulator for pc on your computer.
2. If Pubg mobile lite version is available in your country then you can download it directly from google play store. If the game is not available in your country yet then download the game from our website.
3. To download the game, go to the home screen of Tencent buddy emulator By pressing ” F9 key ” and then open our website in a browser and hit following download button.
4. Once the download finishes, tap on downloaded PUBG lite’s apk and install it similarly as any other apk installation.
That’s it. now start playing PUBG Mobile LIte on your computer.
How to play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC in other countries?
As we all know that the PUBG Mobile Lite is currently only available in the Philippines. And this is the reason that you can download and install this game in any other country, but despite this, you will not be able to play this game.
To play this game outside the Philippines, you have set your location to the Philippines and for that, you’ll need